So far on the paper, I have been making a lot of changes. Naturally, I decided to type everything out on the paper and have it done before spring break (From March 16th to 24th), because I wanted to have a little bit of break and because I want some feedback on the paper. This eventually led to my teacher and I changing my thesis statement. My thesis statement includes the positive and negative impacts of street art on the city and its residents, but we decided to remove the negative impacts, because we wouldn’t want people to perceive street art as a horrible thing. It gave me a lot to work on. Also, the other changes I made on the paper was mostly editing my grammar errors and making sure that my paper made sense. I’m still working on my paper, but I’m halfway done! It has been a quite trip for me.